This post is an installation and configuration documentation addendum.
This is an important step, which was omitted from the installation guide
The configuration needs to be performed in HP Records Manager, in order to enable the SharePoint Integration. It can be done at any time once HP Records Manager 8.1 is installed, it does not have to be set in a specific order.
Carry out the following steps:
- Open HP Records Manager as a user with administrator permissions and connect to the dataset you are going to use to manage SharePoint content
- From the Administration menu, choose System options
- Go to the Features tab, in the features list ensure that the HP Records Manager SharePoint Integration entry is active, with a visible tick symbol. If not, click in the tick column to make it active
- Click OK to save the setting
- Restart HP Records Manager for the change to take effect